Saturday, October 9, 2010

Getting Started

We got the go ahead from the Portland Business Alliance to start planning on our Pop Up Gallery, Downtown Artistry So now I need to figure out how to put together a gallery in less then one month. I thought that I could use this blog to document the process and keep you all posted on some of the fun events and gifts that we plan on having.

This week:

I just came up with the the logo (thanks to Tyler and Hilary)
Twitter account dtartistry
Facebook group Downtown Artistry
Store discription

Right now I am...

Trying to find the right mix of local artists to show
Looking over Lease
Planning renovations
Finding sponsors
and planning fun holiday events


I am always looking for suggestions and advise so feel free to send a message

No comments:

Post a Comment